How many Pool related forums do you go to?

How many Pool related forums do you regularly visit?

• I visit 1 only, this one.

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I visit 2 on a regular basis.

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • I go to 3, as I am hooked.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I am a manic, and go to 4.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I am obsessive compulsive, and hit 5.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I am over the top, and go to 6 or more.

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
How many Pool related forums go to? And why do you go there?

There are quite a few out there when you find out about them, and I do go to most for Pool information and subjects, but there are a couple I visit for other reasons.

A couple I just breeze in and out, while others I stay awhile and go through the Pool threads and see if I want to post a reply.

I find it hard to stay in a forum that has a BAD format for reading and posting. Being user friendly is definitely a plus for me. Too many categories can also work against the forum too.

What are your reasons?

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
Snapshot9 said:
How many Pool related forums go to? And why do you go there?

There are quite a few out there when you find out about them, and I do go to most for Pool information and subjects, but there are a couple I visit for other reasons.

A couple I just breeze in and out, while others I stay awhile and go through the Pool threads and see if I want to post a reply.

I find it hard to stay in a forum that has a BAD format for reading and posting. Being user friendly is definitely a plus for me. Too many categories can also work against the forum too.

What are your reasons?

AZB, RSB, & CCB...

I go to the three of them for different reasons. The common thread is to learn what I can and rarely maybe say something useful.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
catscradle said:
AZB, RSB, & CCB...

I go to the three of them for different reasons. The common thread is to learn what I can and rarely maybe say something useful.

I forgot about CCB. & Pool Chat. What is RSB?:)

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
i go on 2.

the national poolforum, for info about tournaments, local news, results of fellow poolplayers etc.

and AZB,
wich i consider my personal coach AND a place where i just like to hang out and talk about the thing me and many friends here have in comon: aka POOL

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i goto azb almost exclusively, ill goto ccb occasionally but i dont like their format. I wouldnt mind another good forum to goto but ive yet to find it, whats rsb?

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB (of course) and onepocket.org. I only clicked 5 cause it said obsessive compulsive. :D :)

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
2--AZ (wartsanall) is tons the best.....would it be better if we allowed all to return from the land of the banned???? with moderation....just a thought

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
AZB, CCB, SoCal,Poolchat,EPT,inside pool,RSB, they all offer something im interested in..POOL. im retired and have the time between playin pool and playin poker.

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
In additon to AZB which is the only real website for pool, I check in at ccb, mnbilliards.com southernbilliards -where you will find pelican and hemicuda, IP, socalpooltalk- just to see who from the banned list is duking it out there. But all in all, it dosen't get any better than this www.azbilliards.com why go any place else?

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
I have visited and registered to many different pool forums. But when it comes down to it, I post and call AZB and 1P.org my home.:)

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
i use to go to four forums, this one, easypooltutor, CCB, and InsidePool forum, this one is just sad, CCB is alright, but now i just check in at AZB and easypooltutor. Easypooltutor is a great forum from what i think, there ain't no flame wars good info and i am good friends with everyone there, alot of them are from the Phillipines which is kewl. But nothing beats here.