Mobley - Butane Flame

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
Finally got my hands on the Mobley cue I've been following for years now. Tattoo - thanks for letting this one go to a good home.

Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Your welcome patrich. You should take a picture of the case that came with the cue from randy. That is SUPER RARE.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know they make 3x6 cases but I've never heard of any 1x6 cue cases.....Boy, that's a lot of matching protector tops..........four shafts appear to not have been played.........nice cue ya got there.

Last edited:

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
Just played my first session with this cue and absolutely loved it. This cue is extremely well balanced and moves the cue ball around with ease.
Randy makes a world class player cue that has a fit and finish second to none. Sweet ebony on ebony tops this off to the max.

Last edited:

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
I counted between 7-8. The black veneer I can't tell is one or two.

Yes I do need more shafts. I play with every cue I've owned, the nice thing about having six shafts is I can actually keep two mint shafts for the first time in my life. I forget to mention that I was told shafts 1,2,3,4 are all cut from the same super dense board. I've owned all sorts of cues and this shaft wood is amazing, I'll try and take some micro pictures of the growth rings. Looks to be around 30 + gpi.

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on your new acquisition! This is one really sweet looking cue! With shafts like that and all that ebony I'll bet this cue has a very distinct and unforgettable feel to it. Now that's a player!

Enjoy! Good shooting to you!

Kevin