View Single Post
Old
  (#70)
Steve Lipsky
On quest for perfect 14.1
Steve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond reputeSteve Lipsky has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-11-2010, 06:30 AM

Neither Tom Walter nor Lenny Favata have run 200, according to Danny Barouty, who would know. Both of these players are and were incredibly strong, and it just goes to show that the 200 mark is fairly arbitrary.

Mike Zuglan has forever claimed that he's never run more than he needed to win a game. For the record, I don't believe this. He is a human and it's only natural to see how far you can go, especially when you're ridiculously good at something. I've gotten into this argument with people who know him, who swear he is a bit of a strange bird and really has never tried to run anything. So I don't want to get into it again, I'll just say that his claim is... bizarre.

Thanks,
Steve