View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

04-27-2012, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnioPtekcoP View Post
I guess everyone you teach already has a perfect stroke. All I hear is how after you're done with them they never miss. Hard to do that without a perfect stroke!!!

Very impressive though!
A near mirror image of PocketPoint -- except that you can't get the letters themselves to be backwards as well. (You can try some Cyrillic characters, but I'm not sure you can get all of the flipped versions of the letters "t-n-i-o-P-t-e-k-c-o-P" out of the Cyrillic alphabet.)

You're not even trying to hide!
-Sean

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner