View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-28-2012, 10:49 AM

Things are winding down here in Minot, ND.

What a great little pool world here. Alot of talent and it's been so much fun her sharing Perfect Aim with everyone. The week started out with 2 lessons the same day I dropped JoeyA off at the Minot airport and turned into 21 all together. WOW. That's alot of lessons in one week.

2o this afternoon I'm going to The Rack to work with Mike, the owner. Also maybe his son.

At 6:00 I have a lesson with a young lady named Brenda.

Then Sunday I have a house call to work some more with a previous lesson and also show their 15 year old daughter. I started showng the kids for free when any parent takes a lesson. They are so fun to work with and catch on so fast.

Other than this I'll be at the Rack all day Sunday. Anyone that wants to can stop in for a tuneup or even a last day lesson.

As usual the Players here in Minot have made me feel right at home. I've made alot of friends that I will alway remember.

It's been a very Special week here in Minot.

Thank You eveyone. Geno.............