View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

05-01-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penquin024 View Post
geno you should come to florida!
I've seen Gene in action in North Dakota even while he was playing in the tournament.

He is an inspiration to anyone who meets him. He is always giving away his knowledge to those who want to learn and occasionally he picks up a paying customer while he is on the road.

I think Gene does the pool world a favor by traveling all over pooldom giving pool lessons.

It's nice to hear where he is going next because those who are interested in getting a lesson can contact him when he is passing through.

I know he could get some lessons down here in Louisiana but we probably smoke too much for his taste. (Can't say as I can blame him for not wanting to be in smoky pool rooms.)

If Gene doesn't get back to playing some PERFECT POOL, he isn't going to win any more big tournaments.

I would like to hear more about the pool rooms that he travels too. Hopefully, he will continue to keep us informed about his travels and what he is up to.

Gene, if you read this post, what tournament are you going to next?

thanks,
JoeyA

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."