View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

06-20-2012, 02:38 PM

Let me make two comments about what I have observed about Made in the Philippines, that have come to live in Hot, Dry No Humidity Arizona.

Many of the Cuemakers in the Philippines do not build in climate controled shops, so when these Cues arrrive in Arizona many warp even if they are taken care of by the new owner.

Many of the Cue I have seen that were made in the Philippines are just great s far as workmanship goes.

But if you live in Arizona think about the problem mentioned above about warping bcause of are unique Dry Climate..

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.