View Single Post
Old
  (#166)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-09-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meucciplayer View Post
I don't know what the posting of the OP's BBB record has to do with this thread. I am sure you can dig up some sh*t with anybody who has been in business for a while. Just look at Ebay feedback of people selling thousands of items. Even the very best sellers are bound to have some backlash.

The OP presented pictures of the cue he got and this is the evidence that counts, IMHO. If you could not see that linen wrap, toothpick, scratches and all - I can't help you. If some cuemaker sent me such a cue for that kind of price I would certainly be more than p.o.

Adding to that is that BS more or less admitted all of that. So, I can't see where the OP went wrong apart from holding back with the facts for a while.

I have not read anywhere that the OP is the kind ordering on Monday and starting serial calls on Wednesday - what you imply. Rather, I read about several months that he waited before he started pressing for results - after a lot of promises and delivery dates that have not been kept. At least that is what I got from reading this endless thread, 90% of which is useless blabla.

With the better business bureau, you basically buy a rating. I was surprised someone posted that as well, for multiple reasons.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.