View Single Post
Old
  (#85)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-11-2019, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2push View Post
I will wiegh in. The advantage of a solid system like cte or similar is your confidence goes up because once the system is learned, consistancy goes up. Thus you are not focusing so much on pocketing the ball but shift to what you want to do with the cueball. The stroke also improves because you can let the cue go knowing the ball is going in. This unleashes more possibilities of position play.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
Hey thanks for the reply. I have tried to follow some YT videos on CTE, just can't get it to make sense with all the different info out there. Anyway, I guess when it comes to things like speed control and positioning, it really does come down to HAMB.