Thread: Mr 600
View Single Post
Old
  (#842)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-28-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
I have not intimated anything that I recall.

In fact, just a bit back in this thread, I said something to the effect that I had absolutely no idea if there was any ball polishing going on during the 626. My recollection is that the issue was brought to a head by one stroke who specifically asked me about ball polishing but just as a general topic for discussion. Have I seen JS polish them up "often" during a run? Yes, and I seem to recall he and I had some interesting repartee about the subject back when it happened. Was it going on during the 626? No idea.

Lou Figueroa
And we also really have no idea about cleaning of the balls during the 526 either.