45.7 KB · Views: 1,160
Last edited:

greatcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it looks the same

But mine had a leather wrap but it has no wrap now. That link u sent me looks like Irish linnon are you interested in the cue. I'm selling for cheap I want a tiger or pechoir

greatcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
k

the steel coller was on it i got it from a pro at the swanne last year he does not want me to mention his name he said he requested the steel cause he liked how it looked

STICKBNDER

Cajun Transplant
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
50   2   0
carefull everyone. something seems fishy. i had a deal going and asked for better pics. he sent me the same as that here in the listing. doesnt want to use third party. so i told him he need to ship first and refused. somethings not right. good luck.

greatcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thought u said

U could not see the picture and after awhile of talking to u I had told u I had a better offer anyway if u can text me and make a better offer let me know.

STICKBNDER

Cajun Transplant
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
50   2   0
U could not see the picture and after awhile of talking to u I had told u I had a better offer anyway if u can text me and make a better offer let me know.

lies.... good luck finding someone willing to just send their cue to some one with 0 itrader and just created a screen name this month. never said any of the above... i will post the texts here shortly...

STICKBNDER

Cajun Transplant
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
50   2   0
My bar went red and no I don't want a jumpcue

because your scam has been busted...... try again later thank you...

if you are legit, then why dont you take some current photos (like i asked you to) and show how you removed the leather wrap and the you cant tell. a cue cant go from wrapped to wrapless. you claim it was a strech on leather wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.