mezz cue pro 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
this guy is very fishy, he told me he bought the cue from Alex "Pegalion" lol... cant even spell his name right. this guy should be banned.

STICKBNDER

Cajun Transplant
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
50   2   0
i told you the ONLY way i will deal with you is you ship cue first. WHEN i recieve the cue and have it in my hands, my cue ships same day... sorry but too much to lose over something that seems shady....

greatcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
look

I don't know who this ****ing jumpcue is yea we have same picture all predators r the same any way I already have a good person to trade with.so don't say I'm a ****ing scam artest I pay for what I want and trade fair.

greatcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
heres

new pictures

Attachments

• IMAG0112.jpg
    IMAG0112.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMAG0113.jpg
    IMAG0113.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 196
  • IMAG0114.jpg
    IMAG0114.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 192
  • IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMAG0116.jpg
    IMAG0116.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 201

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
just prove everyone wrong and post up a pic of the cue with todays news paper

Still doesn't change the issue that he has two user accounts, or why the picture was exactly the same on both threads.

We are still waiting for an answer on why your pictures were identical on both threads

greatcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
mine

No wrap I don't know why the other user or what ever u are saying is identical maybe he or she has the same cue but from what I saw his or hers has a wrap

greatcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
we both

just met and were going to make a deal but notice the shaft had a little splt not bad but still its there and after we just played had fun and kept are cues so ill be getting a new shaft soon and that is all and in no way am i scamming anyone

NoDirtyHippies

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
First off this thread got a little out of hand but I did meet up with Greatcues tonight to see about a trade. We ended up not trading because I found a small hair line crack in the shaft.

After talking with him I found out that he wants to try a cue without a LD shaft. He was under the impression that he could only get a Mezz or Predator shaft for his cue. After finding the crack I told him that he should keep the cue put a new wrap on and find a 5/16X14 jointed shaft that is not LD.

Also he did say that he had another user name before this one but I have no way to tell if the Jumpcuewolf and greatcue name is linked to the same person, I guess a MOD would have to step in for that.

Last edited:

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
Well atleast no one got a cracked shaft. Having two user names is a violation here. The fact that the identical photograph of the shaft collar was used should be good enough evidence for any junior sherlock to put two and two together. Greatcues=jumpcuewolf

This is the picture...
attachment.php

Last edited:

STICKBNDER

Cajun Transplant
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
50   2   0
yea im glad it turn out better than what was assumed. it sure seem like a shady deal going on. the answers witht he text the dup pics etc. im glad he isnt a scammer after all.

pm sent...

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Still doesn't change the issue that he has two user accounts, or why the picture was exactly the same on both threads.

We are still waiting for an answer on why your pictures were identical on both threads

i just wanted him to show that he really had the cue.

man predator really let their qa slip. hope they fix the shaft for you

Status
Not open for further replies.