Does anyone know how I can get the McCready vs. Bushwacker dvd?

Does anyone know how I can a copy of this? I searched accu-stats but couldn't find it.

I had a copy at one time but I lost it.

I'll gladly pay for an original copy I'm not trying to rip off accu-stats or anything.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
I don't think the "original" was ever offered for sale. The commentary was X rated and certainly not measuring up to the professional and educational quality of the typical Accu-Stats video.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ETA: Did not understand what OP was seeking.

Last edited:
I didn't mean that I wanted the original master tape, I meant I would pay for a legit copy not a burned one.

The one I had years ago was probably a burned copy, but I forget. I shouldn't have lost it, I guess it's rare!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't mean that I wanted the original master tape, I meant I would pay for a legit copy not a burned one.

The one I had years ago was probably a burned copy, but I forget. I shouldn't have lost it, I guess it's rare!

Ah, sorry. I misunderstood what you were looking for. :eek:

I hope you find one. :)

RFisher

FISHER CUES
Silver Member
I've have over 1000 accu-stats, Which match is this? Who is bushwacker? There are some realy old one's I still haven't watched yet, some with Keith. I'm interested as well

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I've have over 1000 accu-stats, Which match is this? Who is bushwacker? There are some realy old one's I still haven't watched yet, some with Keith. I'm interested as well

Gary Nolen I believe. Johnnyt