Pool Wars

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Ahem!

Bobby and I played a couple of times. I finally got to play some Banks with him at Fatboy's house. Fatboy was raving about how good Bobby played Banks. Have a nice day! That's all I have to say. :wink:

Well thought-out post and articulate as usual.But you're withholding
some info.Who won the banks?I have a feeling you're being modest.
Exact score please!

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jay, I would really be interested in your book of tips that you have accumulated over the years. I think the kind of things you are talking about can really strengthen ones game.

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robert Leblanc

Bobby/Robert/Charlie lived with my cousin for nearly four years after I introduced them in 1975, and I've spent a lot of time with him. Never saw him spit on the floor or do any of those things you've mentioned!! Maybe you affected him badly! LOL I had to laugh when I read that. And he never did ask me to call him one thing or another; actually I call him Robert most of the time, but Bobby Cotton is what the girls used to call him, because of his hair I believe. You really should check his book out, which gives a little more insight than the remarks you've been making.

Are you talking about Jan? If you are , she was a real gem! Always friendly and really supportive of Robert. I was, too. My remarks were about what occasionally happened sometimes. His woofing and comments were done to stir up some action and get people out of their chairs. He was always a gentleman and very mellow except when he wasn't making any money (my remarks) just like we all can get. I saw him in a different set of circumstances than you may possibly have. But most of the time he was just runnin' racks and smilin'.
I'm gonna knock his action here and tell yall not to play gin rummy with him either! He does that better than anything. Sorry Robert. Well Lynn, I hope you understand my remarks a tiny bit better now. I have nothing but respect and admiration for him. I was just tellin' it like it wuz.

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Book

Jay, My wife, and I really enjoyed POOL WARS. Can't wait for your next book. From what you've let us peek at. It looks like it will be one hell of a read. Good luck!