Chang Jung-Lin stringing racks together

sciarco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speaking of Strickland is he still playing I haven't heard nothing just wondering, shit attitude but a great player always liked Earl.

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just found new video from Taipei tournaments where Chang puts some serious packages! :eek::eek::eek:And what I noticed even he was kinda soft breaking he was not pattern racking.

Cheers!

I don't see a link. Am I missing it?

minnesota_slim

Registered
9-ball using a side rail break with a magic rack... a formula for putting a package together. Should never come up dry and can focus on playing position on the 1. Not saying a a 10-pack is trivial, just saying the side rail break with a magic rack takes away any concerns over coming up dry on the break.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just found new video from Taipei tournaments where Chang puts some serious packages! :eek::eek::eek:And what I noticed even he was kinda soft breaking he was not pattern racking.

Cheers!

Have you watched the challenge match between him and Orcullo from BCA Nationals in 2014? He has a ton of break and runs in that match. I think he finishes with a 5 pack to win 21-17. No soft breaks I can recall.