Tim Perry?

minnesota_slim

Registered
I just heard, and it seems to be true that Tim passed away. I can't believe it has been over 20 years since I first played Tim in a college tournament in NH. I liked Tim from day one, as he was just a friendly guy who loved pool. After that, we played and ran into each other throughout New England back when I was playing. This is truly a sad day for me. I offer my sincere condolences to his family and those who knew him.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just heard, and it seems to be true that Tim passed away. I can't believe it has been over 20 years since I first played Tim in a college tournament in NH. I liked Tim from day one, as he was just a friendly guy who loved pool. After that, we played and ran into each other throughout New England back when I was playing. This is truly a sad day for me. I offer my sincere condolences to his family and those who knew him.

Yes, he did pass away. He was not that old and pretty well known in the area. Played him a few times at Snookers, both old and new locations. Sad to see someone that young go.

Dana Bufalo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timothy S. Perry - September 17, 1978 - May 22, 2018

10504381_300x300_1.jpeg

Mr. Timothy S. Perry, of Waltham, died Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at Lahey Clinic in Burlington. He was 39.

Tim was born in Boston on September 17, 1978, a son of Nancy (Sheehan) Perry of Windham, New Hampshire and the late David Perry.

He was raised in Roslindale and went to Holy Name School in West Roxbury. He was a graduate of Catholic Memorial High School and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.

On September 12, 2015 he married the love of his life, Jennifer A. Sullivan, and the couple made Waltham their home. Tim was kind, loving and generous. He and Jen loved life's simple pleasures..., their cat Fenway was a constant companion, watching “Game of Thrones” was a shared ritual and Tim's finesse at playing pool was known throughout New England; he was always willing to teach the game to newcomers.

In addition to his wife, Jennifer and his mother, Nancy, he leaves his brothers, Scott Perry and his wife, Maria, of Windham, New Hampshire and Christopher Perry of Phoenix, Arizona; his mother-in-law, Alberta Sullivan of Waltham; his sister and brothers-in-law, Susan Mason, David Frazier, both of Waltham and Kenneth Sullivan of Haverhill and several nieces and nephews including his godson, Zachary Perry.

Family and friends will honor and remember Tim's life by gathering for calling hours on Monday, May 28th from 5 to 8 p.m. and again at 9 a.m. on Tuesday morning before leaving in procession to Saint Mary's Church, 133 School Street, Waltham where his Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Burial will be in Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge.

http://joycefuneralhome.tributes.com/obituary/show/Timothy-S.-Perry-106123370

Last edited:

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I knew Tim well for almost 15 years, maybe more. We've battled lots of times. Great player, great guy. He was 39 years old. I was told he suffered a bad heart attack and went to the hospital with heart failure and on life support. He passed away a day or 2 later. A very sad loss for pool, especially in my area.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums