View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-16-2019, 07:27 AM

Your solution to fight crime is to tax it? Being in this country illegally is illegal, which is the opposite of legal. If people are willing to be here illegally, do you think they'd be willing to obey the law and pay their "fair share" of taxes? Should we just tax shoplifters at a higher rate but don't prosecute them?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's an interesting idea, I just need some more details to fully understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
Who says that they have to?

Just like who says every illegal immigrant is to be deported?

Tax illegal immigrants a much higher rate than legal immigrants and citizens as a penalty for violation of the law! That surplus would more than cover Medicare for all....

But, republicans are against anything other than deportation. Can't have them here tipping the scales in a liberal direction. People may have to work and compete for a living....

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk