View Single Post
Old
  (#38)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-16-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
Who says that they have to?

Just like who says every illegal immigrant is to be deported?

Tax illegal immigrants a much higher rate than legal immigrants and citizens as a penalty for violation of the law! That surplus would more than cover Medicare for all....

But, republicans are against anything other than deportation. Can't have them here tipping the scales in a liberal direction. People may have to work and compete for a living....

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
sure, because you "crunched" the numbers and it all works, right? LOL

what about the other folks competing for jobs with illegals. What about wages stagnated because illegals do work for less. What about all that extra crime. What about their carbon footprint on the planet? What about the additional garbage they will create. What about all that money being sent back home.

Actually, I can't think of one positive thing illegals bring to this country, not one.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave