View Single Post
Old
  (#40)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-16-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Minor decisions like whether you buy groceries or figure out how to pay the insanely high monthly premium. Whether you file for bankruptcy or figure out how to pay the $12,000 deductible. Whether you're willing to figure out a way to pay for the cancer treatment not covered by the worthless policy or just die.
I'm curious: What is a normal montly premium for health insurance, versus the one in the ACA? What about deductible? I'm talking about typical numbers for the age group that actually need the coverage, not a healty 20 year old. Would the ACA cover you if you had a so called "pre-existing condition"? Would they have detectives go over your forms to look for typos and the like?

I'm not an expert on the ACA, but to me it seems like a sort of health insurance paid for by the goverment, rather than the system many European nations have? Is that accurate?

Last edited by Straightpool_99; 08-16-2019 at 12:06 PM.