View Single Post
Old
  (#45)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-16-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
Working in health care at a hospital has given me a unique perspective.

I want to choose when I die! I don't want to live 2 more years bed ridden and bankrupt my family...

Versus

Not bankrupting my family and dying right then and there! Dr.kevorkian here I come! I just don't want my last days on earth spent in a piss poor way!

I also don't want the state saying I have to be a paraplegic . So, no I don't want government in my medical decisions. I would prefer a medical financial accounts that we pay into and can decide how and when to use it! Of course, the remainder goes to your family and you can choose to kick the bucket and leave something to the ones you love or hang on and eradicate the account...

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
damn KD... I agree 100% with you... sweet!

now be forewarned that if you choose to commit suicide with a firearm, the Left will add you to the "death by firearms" number they constantly shout out, conveniently neglecting to mention that suicide makes up, by far, the largest percentage of firearm deaths... without guns, you, and I, will be forced to spend every cent of money we have to insurance companies, nursing care, etc., with nothing left for family... being "old" will definitely count as a reason to confiscate guns in the near future