View Single Post
Old
  (#31)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-18-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
You've taken a terrible turn. I may disagree with you on politics and policy, but I never thought you'd go as far as support a violent group like ANTIFA. There have been several threads on this board about that group and to date, the only person openly supporting them was PoolFool. I hope you come to your senses and realize that their terrorist ways are destructive and support for them is a mistake of judgment.
And I still openly support the philosophy of ANTIFA. Were Trump or any other politician to designate them a terrorist group, I would, in that instance, consider the designation a badge of honor considering the source(s) and the motivation behind that chickenshit hypocritical move

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats