View Single Post
Old
  (#37)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

08-18-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softshot View Post
Attachment 527479
A Mirror for the Trumpers
Interesting meme.

Who's the fascist?

Milo for speaking, or the ppl who violently tried to shut down his speech? The same goes for Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris etc. Heck, I'd imagine that I could do a search and pull up comedians that were shut down by the same types if political speech is a bridge you can't cross.

Which side do you think is espousing fascism more? The side who doesn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding, or the side that puts ppl in jail for misgendering someone (online no less)? Is it the side who denies climate change, or the side that says ppl that deny climate change should be in jail?

The theme between both sides has been that one side disagrees, the other disagrees behind the power of the government, or at least wants it to be that way.

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.