View Single Post
Old
  (#44)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-19-2019, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I don't think my grandfather would appreciate you equating him to a vigilante terrorist. He was anti- fascist, as am I. ANTIFA is not ONLY anti-fascist. That's the problem with that group. They are against what they define as fascist, which includes free speech and capitalism. As of late, they've decided to expand their definition of fascism to the Republican party or at least part of it. They are hiding under the guise of fighting fascism, but in reality are more like anarchists. My grandfather was not an anarchist.
I wonder if he had to chose.....would he side with those who show up at these marches with Nazi dress or those who chose to stand against them.
Be honest now Alan

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats