View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-22-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmo View Post
Troy Williams from NY was visiting Finland 2015 to get to know the Finnish Pesäpallo....a version of baseball played there and was surprised about the throwing speeds of the Finnish players....the random game he visited he had a radar-gun with him and clocked one guy throwing on average about 94-95 mph with a high of 96.9mph.
He was quoted to say that he would not be suprirsed if in some years there would be Finnish players entertaining a chance to play in MLB.

The ball in Finnish pesäpallo ist a little bit heavier but smaller than in baseball

baseball: between 5 and 5 1⁄4 ounces and is 9 to 9 1⁄4 inches in circumference)
pesäpallo: between 5.6 and 5.8 ounces and is 8 1/2 and 8 3/4 inches in circumference)
I'm pretty sure there will be as more folks play the game or one similar to the game. There is a German born player right now in the Majors. Plays for the Twins, but can't think of his name right now. Damn, we just played them too

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave