MEZZ Ignite Shaft

brilliance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Mezz fiberglass shaft? Anyone have news?

To bad will have to wait to be able to afford one....... grrr

SandFox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure its a carbon shaft like revo or cuetec, so far only 12.2mm confirmed Mika said he wasn't sure on release.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure its a carbon shaft like revo or cuetec, so far only 12.2mm confirmed Mika said he wasn't sure on release.

I'm glad to see more companies offering their own. I want to try the cuetec and mezz versions.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just based on prices for other Mezz shafts the Ignite is probably gonna "Ignite" your wallet. Maybe having mutiple(Revo, Becue, Cuetec, now Mezz) players in the CF shaft game will somewhat level the prices.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just based on prices for other Mezz shafts the Ignite is probably gonna "Ignite" your wallet. Maybe having mutiple(Revo, Becue, Cuetec, now Mezz) players in the CF shaft game will somewhat level the prices.

Absolutely... Maybe they should have called it the Nuclear Fusion. :) Melts everyone's wallets.

pinkspider

Crap user name, I know.
Silver Member
And then wait for their CF break cue to completely Annihilate what's left of it as well as spousal goodwill...

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
————————————-

12.2 mm...interesting.

Attachments

• DD194806-3E28-4E7F-8CAB-9D3F243B9B0D.jpeg
    DD194806-3E28-4E7F-8CAB-9D3F243B9B0D.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 9,582

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Wait for me, I want to cash in too. Looking for a decal supplier then I'll be introducing my new Pacifier. :)

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
Some of the pros in Japan are saying it will release in February and it is already backordered by all the pool supply companies (who aren't taking preorders due to lack of solid information). Price and joint availability aren't released yet, but it is almost a certainty that at the very least, the wavy joint will be available.

From what I have heard, it has a softer hit than the Revo.

pinkspider

Crap user name, I know.
Silver Member
Some of the pros in Japan are saying it will release in February and it is already backordered by all the pool supply companies (who aren't taking preorders due to lack of solid information). Price and joint availability aren't released yet, but it is almost a certainty that at the very least, the wavy joint will be available.

From what I have heard, it has a softer hit than the Revo.

It's not as 'harsh' sounding if that makes sense. I think softer hitting is a fair description. the taper feels stronger (sorry didnt measure taper) than the 12.4 revo so even though its 12.2 it doesnt feel whippier and all that. I think the ignite is different enough from the revo and those who dont care for the revos might want to give this a try. I think this will be a hit.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anything out of the mezz factory is quality. I cannot wait for this. It’s better than those stupid cue makers with waiting list. These will probably be a high quality shaft. Joe Cuemaker is not pumping these carbon shafts out of his garage. Lol

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems funny Mika is already touting it, but you can't find any info regarding the shaft or it's anticipated release date on the mezz website.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Most recent word I have heard is the Mezz Ignite "shaft" will be shipping sometime in April or May. More info coming down the pike in March. Don't know if they will be available at Expo in March.

Initially, only United Joint and Wavy Joint will be available for the Ignite shafts.

JoeyA

Coffee

Registered
Looks like they’re popping up at around ¥ 61000,- €488,- and if that’s the price point they’ll be at in the US I’m guessing slightly above Predators Revo, at around $550-560USD, but I’ll guess we’ll see when more are being shipped. Either way, it looks exciting as hell IMO.