Show me the $$$$

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those who know what i'm talking about, you know.

I'm gonna keep my month shut for now. But the right thing needsto be done in a day or two.

Nuff said.

This is a serious thread. Some people did a bad thing to some good people. hopefully it wont go public, I wont say anything else for now or answere any questions. Thank's.

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what

"gonna keep my mouth shut for now"
but let me bring it up and not say zip..........whatever is the point here????
Steve

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
Fatboy said:

I'm gonna keep my month shut for now. But the right thing needsto be done in a day or two.

Nuff said.

This is a serious thread. Some people did a bad thing to some good people. hopefully it wont go public, I wont say anything else for now or answere any questions. Thank's.
This is a pretty inane thread. It sounds like the money is not even owed to you; however, apparently, you believe that if you post something they will see and pay the people who they owe????

Again, pretty inane thread if you ask me.

mthornto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, I hope he is not talking about me, but he probably is.

Here is my side of the story: I did not tip the pizza guy tonight. In my defense, my order was wrong and I picked it up, it was not delivery. I mean, really, who tips the pizza guy when you go pick it up? Did I really do something that bad? Gosh, I can't believe I am getting called out like this in public. I am so ashamed, I will never be able to show my face in a pool hall again.

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy said:

Nuff said.

HEY, good f*****g story. let us know how it ends...

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy said:

Nuff said.

Thanks for not telling me what I don't need to know. Thanks for taking care of me. And... I won't repeat anything I've heard or read here. Thanks...again.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JDB said:
This is a pretty inane thread. It sounds like the money is not even owed to you; however, apparently, you believe that if you post something they will see and pay the people who they owe????

Again, pretty inane thread if you ask me.

it has to be for now, i do believe in giving someone a chance to make good, and yes it will get interesting, i'm looking out for a friend. i truly hope that it dosent become anything and honest to God so would most of you on here to would as well if you knew the circumstances. Players have it too tough sometimes-most of the time. While its not my $$$ I was involved. I believe in standing up for what it right. bear with me.

the intent of this was not to waste anyone's time but put someone on notice, sorry if i wasted anyone's time, if this did waste your time consider it a favor for some people you admire.

Please gentlemen lets let it rest

then...

ding....ding...ding.

CaptiveBred

C21H30O2
Silver Member
dabarbr said:
..."rest of the story"

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon
Fatboy was on the net, trying to consume
some drama for the eve, so I can get some rep
just rollin in my ride, chillin with two hoes

Just hit the Main forum of the AZB
on a mission trying to find Mr. Eric P.
Seen a rail full of bets ain't no need to tweak
all your debts will be paid if you roll with me

I'm gettin thread jacked, I'm posting to myself
I can't believe they taking Eric's wealth
look at my rings, look at my rolex
I looked at poster said "Damn, what's next?"

Last edited:

charlieb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Intent was obvious. Chances are that our curiosity will not be satisfied. If in the event our curiosity is satisfied I'm pretty sure it will have been worth the wait. In the mean time I find it easier than some to cut Fatboy some slack as this thread is not near as inane as many threads I find myself reading.

miah g.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CaptiveBred said:
It was a clear black night, a clear white moon
Fatboy was on the net, trying to consume
some drama for the eve, so I can get some rep
just rollin in my ride, chillin with two hoes

Just hit the Eastside of the Vegas Strip
on a mission trying to find Mr. Eric P.
Seen a rail full of bets ain't no need to tweak
all your debts will be paid if you roll with me

I'm gettin thread jacked, I'm posting to myself
I can't believe they taking Eric's wealth
look at my rings, look at my rolex
I looked at poster said "Damn, what's next?"

Gotta be handy with a cue if you know what I mean, earn your keep. AZBers... Mount up.

thepavlos

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
miah g. said:
Gotta be handy with a cue if you know what I mean, earn your keep. AZBers... Mount up.
Argggh you beat me to it, thats exactly what went through my mind when I read that post :D

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
post seems pretty simple

Somebody is being told to unass the cash or be called out in front of the world, at least the AZB forum which is the largest pool forum in the world I believe.

I think the appropriate music here is from "The Quiet Man" but I can't remember it clearly enough to type it at the moment.

Hu