View Single Post
Absolutely!
Old
  (#11)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Absolutely! - 01-23-2016, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
I remember when Bob Meucci came out with the '79 brochure. It had references to deflection and everyone looked at each other and said "WTF is deflection?" Cues in those days were mostly steel-jointed, ivory-ferruled telephone poles. Bob's cues felt like a 58" buggy whip but whatta' ya' know, they freakin' played awesome. At almost any big tourn. for 25yrs. almost all the top players played with one. Trendsetting cues for sure.
Absolutely, the only thing I am unsure of is the size of the ferrule. I guess I like the idea of the smaller ferrule. His designs went way into the demographic of the Amateur Pool Player. Great marketing techniques.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!