My NEW LAMBROS Player!!!

moosepool

<-- Get off the table!!!
Silver Member
Thought I'd post up my new Lambros I just got in today. Sorry for the lousy pics. Just snapped a couple with my phone.

Haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I hear they play really well. I guess I'll find out tomorrow :)

Attachments

• Lambros 1.jpg
    Lambros 1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 967
  • Lambros 2.jpg
    Lambros 2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 927
  • Lambros 3.jpg
    Lambros 3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 967

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thought I'd post up my new Lambros I just got in today. Sorry for the lousy pics. Just snapped a couple with my phone.

Haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I hear they play really well. I guess I'll find out tomorrow :)

Nice looking wood there!

Martin

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue! Mike is an awesome guy and a great cue maker! I'm going to post 2 of my new Lambros also! One rosewood over rosewood wrapless and one rosewood with curly maple and inlays up the A$$!!!

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Lambros

Congratulations on a beautiful Lambros! Love the Curly Maple, and I know it hits a ton!
Thanks for sharing.

asiasdad

Banned
You can't go wrong with a Lambros,
unless you're foolish enough to sell it.

Play the finish off of it, they always look
better with battle scars.

enjoy.

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
Very nice..............
I can't wait until I get my Lambros. Mike tells me it will be in sometime before Christmas :grin:

moosepool

<-- Get off the table!!!
Silver Member
Thanks for all the comments. I liked the simple design with the different look of the ivory inlays.

Played my first few hours with it at league tonight. Love it already. Can't get over how solid that joint fits together. Looking forward to putting in some more table time in with it!!!