World Record High run on tape DVD

custmqs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to apolagize to custmcue (custmqs) and anyone else that had to wait an absurd amount of time to get my DVD.

Well, I appreciate the apology but it is now another two months later and still no DVD. I ordered and paid on 11/20/2008.

I left a phone message for Jordan two days ago at the number you provided to Dennis... no return call. What do you suggest I do now?

Last edited:

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
I just wanted to apolagize to custmcue and anyone else that had to wait an absurd amount of time to get my DVD. My pardner has said he was very busy and realizes he has been a little lax on his punctuality of shipping out the DVD's. Anyone who wants a refund will be reinbursed, again this was not my responsability to ship out the DVD's, I am happy to announce that the 280 ball run is now available once again. We are a very small outfit and not to keen when it comes to business or organizational skills.

So once again I hope there are no hard feelings for the customers who had to wait and wait - I do feel bad about it but what's done is "". I was not even going to tell anyone about the run but my roomate posted it on here and the rest is history. Some posters were a bit harsh I thought about trivial details of our work, I have decided to take a different route on the promotion end of my next DVD instructional project. I have learned that I could probably give away the DVD to people and there would still be some people who would complain. I am a little sensitive to say the least on constructive critics-ism, I do feel confident however that some players did gain something and I do appreciate their kind words as it did take many hours of play and sheer dedication (misspent youth) to get that run I promise.

Danny, don't let those criticisms stick on you. Please yourself as you try to please others. You and no one can please them all. Best, Lu.

custmqs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny, don't let those criticisms stick on you. Please yourself as you try to please others. You and no one can please them all. Best, Lu.
Lu, I seriously hope that is not directed at me. I would say that I have been more than patient despite numerous promises made and broken over the past 6 months. I am just looking for a direct reponse from Danny since that is where my money was sent...

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
Well, I appreciate the apology but it is now another two months later and still no DVD. I ordered and paid on 11/20/2008.

I left a phone message for Jordan two days ago at the number you provided to Dennis... no return call. What do you suggest I do now?

I can't say I'm surprised. If Danny's "pardner in crime" were doing his job, you and I would have received our DVD's long ago. What does it take for Danny to realize this? I suggest Danny take responsibility for his DVD and send them out himself.

As for me, as you know, I asked for and received a refund through Paypal's dispute process. The old "pardner" never did respond to Paypal so I got the refund by default. So it's a done deal for me.

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
I just wanted to apolagize to custmcue and anyone else that had to wait an absurd amount of time to get my DVD. My pardner has said he was very busy and realizes he has been a little lax on his punctuality of shipping out the DVD's. Anyone who wants a refund will be reinbursed, again this was not my responsability to ship out the DVD's, I am happy to announce that the 280 ball run is now available once again. We are a very small outfit and not to keen when it comes to business or organizational skills.

So once again I hope there are no hard feelings for the customers who had to wait and wait - I do feel bad about it but what's done is "". I was not even going to tell anyone about the run but my roomate posted it on here and the rest is history. Some posters were a bit harsh I thought about trivial details of our work, I have decided to take a different route on the promotion end of my next DVD instructional project. I have learned that I could probably give away the DVD to people and there would still be some people who would complain. I am a little sensitive to say the least on constructive critics-ism, I do feel confident however that some players did gain something and I do appreciate their kind words as it did take many hours of play and sheer dedication (misspent youth) to get that run I promise.

Danny, I've seen the video. It's a great video and I have no criticisms of it. You have a tremendous talent. But if you want to sell more DVD's in the future, you should make good to those people who paid their money and never received it.

As for the future, in his earlier post Blackjack has shown you how to ensure that your DVD's are reliably delivered without any effort on your part. That's one way. Another is to find a reliable pardner. This one has let you down.

Thomas McKane

Lifelong student of one p
Silver Member
Make $

That's what I cannot understand. Doesn't it seem that serious $ could be made selling videos on straight pool? It's a complicated game, like one-pocket (a video that could also make $....), and if done right like blackjack mentions, it should have wide appeal.

There's a LOT of frustrated straight pool players out there, one-pocket too, and they seek relief in any form they can get it!

I'm sure this will all work out, regardless.

Thomas McKane

Silver Member
DVD Mailed

I got word today from PaxCorp that he sent out my DVD, he's been in the process of moving.

Hope to have it soon.:eek:

Thomas McKane

Silver Member
Got it

Got it, thanks Danny and PaxCorp!

It's #%@#$ brilliant, well done. I'll buy the next one too.

Now if I could just buy talent from Danny....;)

custmqs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Consider yourself fortunate Thomas.

I received the following e-mail from Jordan on Thursday, 5/7... three days after I left a message on his cell phone:

Jeffrey,

I'm sorry that you have been trying to receive a DVD for nearly 6 months now! That is ridiculous, I was unaware that you had not received yours until I listened to my messages today. My deepest apologies. I will send your DVD tomorrow via first class mail and you should receive it by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. If you are still interested in a refund you are certainly entitled to it and you may file a claim on the paypal site. That will begin the process and you will receive your refund. Once again, I'm sorry, I had not idea that everyone had not been taken care of already or I would have taken action to ensure it happened long ago.

Jordan Rogers
Producer
Pax Corps Productions

I immediately replied that given how much time had elapsed I would prefer to just have a refund. I also explained that since so much time had passed that filing a PayPal claim is no longer an option. I asked him to PayPal $36.48 (what I paid) to me and that I would eat the "receiver" charges. He did not respond. I have since sent two more e-mails to Jordan and have yet to receive a response.

I don't know if/when this will be resolved but at the very least I want prospective buyers to know what they are getting into...

Thomas McKane

Silver Member
Sorry to hear

Sorry to hear that, it's a lose-lose situation when that kind of thing happens. Hope it all gets cleared up.

custmqs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, the DVD arrived today. I guess a refund wasn't an option afterall. In any event, I am glad this thing can finally be put to bed...

custmqs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A quick update:

Jordan/Danny issued me a Paypal refund today which was completely unexpected. It certainly appears that they are now taking steps to do the right thing. I wish them both the best of luck in their future endeavors.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Well, the DVD arrived today. I guess a refund wasn't an option afterall. In any event, I am glad this thing can finally be put to bed...

Jordan/Danny issued me a Paypal refund today which was completely unexpected. It certainly appears that they are now taking steps to do the right thing. I wish them both the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Not too shabby. the dvd and a refund.:thumbup:

houston15

Registered
DVD arrived yesterday

I emailed Jordan Rogers early this week. He immediately mailed me the disk and it arrived yesterday. Thanks Jordan. And the DVD was worth the wait.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
,trust me i know.
I do not trust u - the former bca, or yer partnear c.w. about the phony semi public 626. No need to respond less u feel the need -foe i doubt it will end well. Consider me a part from the Open Public - who real eyes what u charlie and bca did to try and steal Mosconi's record. When I played u in tar match - u threw chalk like a little panzy, tried to steal balls from ball return in our one pocket match - that u knew were mine. I do hope someday for yer sake that u learn - trying to hustle the public is not a worthy venture. U may think it's profitable - there is a mean to an end.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I do not trust u - the former bca, or yer partnear c.w. about the phony semi public 626. No need to respond less u feel the need -foe i doubt it will end well. Consider me a part from the Open Public - who real eyes what u charlie and bca did to try and steal Mosconi's record. When I played u in tar match - u threw chalk like a little panzy, tried to steal balls from ball return in our one pocket match - that u knew were mine. I do hope someday for yer sake that u learn - trying to hustle the public is not a worthy venture. U may think it's profitable - there is a mean to an ends.

You edited out all of his comment but the last 4 words on a 13 yr old post for that mindless drivel again?
man this shit is gold