AZB Memberships : BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re Gold status

Hello

Question???

In the event that I win something with the Gold status, would there be any problem with the fact that I live in Canada?
There is a border and don't know if this have a difference in the shipping

Thank you

Will

Last edited:

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
I upgraded my account and still show silver/gold in the forums. On the main azbilliards site, I show silver. Is it because I'm logged from different computers?

-matthew

gkloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go into you profile, under group memberships, you can select gold once you've paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fireball

I have a couple comments/questions:

Other than this thread that had a link about membership benefits, am I missing a link on the main page or header that would indicate the ability to upgrade membership? A subtle reminder to all that membership can be upgraded.

Also, is there a way to donate without upgrading membership? Or donate if already a member?

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to upgrade to gold for a year but you wont accept my credit card. I get a message "this card not usable for this purpose" .No one else seems to have a problem with it. I don't have a paypal account and do not want or need one.

Dave Nelson

kaylaemarx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The most important question is that members can get membership and they can get larger PM Space? Unlimited would be nice...if not at least 500 or a 1000? Really don't see how PM can take up too much server space? Surely an uploaded image at 100kb far exceeds several hundred PMs?

Robert58

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Gold Membership

I paid for my Gold Membership on July 14, for one Year. PayPal Transaction ID: 4S9410597C8373203. Why has my status not been changed in the Header at the top of the page? User CP still shows Silver.

Last edited:

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Just paid for my second year of Gold membership. I was on the forums and realize that I was silver again. So i guess my Gold membership ran out. Maybe y'all should send a pm to people when there membership runs out in case they dont realize it. Not sure when mine ran out. Just an idea.

Gary

nateobot

Undercover FBI Agent
Silver Member
Just paid for my second year of Gold membership. I was on the forums and realize that I was silver again. So i guess my Gold membership ran out. Maybe y'all should send a pm to people when there membership runs out in case they dont realize it. Not sure when mine ran out. Just an idea.

Gary

Ditto, or the option to do a yearly auto-renewal.

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Gary

I agree .Good idea. Mine ran out but i was never notified.

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
Just renewed for 2 years. Nice move making a 2yr option for an even bigger discount. Only to happy to help support the site.