Craftmaster pool tables

Rrod

I am in the process of buying a new table for a new home gameroom. I had narrowed it to either A.E. Schmidt or Olehausen and then someone recommended Craftmaster. I have viewed their website and talked to a couple of installer/mechanics that were both very high on them. Any experience with these anyone? Any comments would be appreciated. thanks

Matt Stockman

give me the 7 & a whiskey
Silver Member
You'd likely get more info if you posted this inquiry in the talk to a mechanic section.

If you are a serious pool player and appreciate playing on good equipment, I would recommend you track down a used Brunswick Gold Crown, and then have a reputable mechanic install it for you. Even the nicest "furniture table" like the craftsman you mentioned isn't going to compare in terms of quality and playability.

Besides, I really think the gold crown is a handsome table, far better looking than those chintzy home furniture tables.

I got mine (a gold crown III) for $1500 installed.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I am in the process of buying a new table for a new home gameroom. I had narrowed it to either A.E. Schmidt or Olehausen and then someone recommended Craftmaster. I have viewed their website and talked to a couple of installer/mechanics that were both very high on them. Any experience with these anyone? Any comments would be appreciated. thanks

Have you asked this question in the "Talk to a mechanic" forum? There are a whole lot of mechanics in there that'll be more than glad to answer your question honestly;)