Team names

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
What is the best/clever team name you have ever heard?

Worst?

Most overused?

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
The Jayhawks was the best leauge team i ever played on.

James
John
Joe P
Joe N
Jesse (me)

God do i miss those guys :(

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
free beer

i saw a team named ' free beer ' and ask the guy where they came up with that name.
he said that his team was the best team in the area where he lived and 2 different bar owners wanted them to play in their bar.
the team ask each owner why they should play in their bar.
one answered ' FREE BEER '.

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
I think anything with "big dogs" or "drinking team with a pool problem" are used waaaaay too much.

One of the most clever is "Off in the corner." When asked how another team played them the answer is "we beat off in the corner."

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
Been called worse..........

14 Tits and a Boob.
The team was 7 women and me.
I'm assuming I was the boob.:(

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
My APA 9-ball team has gone by the name "Shoot 2 Thrill" (after the AC/DC song) for the last three sessions. Our shirts have the word Shoot on top with a 2-ball in the middle and the word Thrill on the bottom. Kinda clever but probably used fairly frequently.

My BCA 8-ball team goes by the name "Road Warriors" because although we play in Hurst, Texas, our four players drive from Arlington, Irving, Mansfield, and Burleson to get there.

Maniac

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
One local APA teams name was "My Dixie Wrecked"
Pic of a car crashed into a telephone pole on the back..

If you don't get it ... Say it to a bunch of co-workers, I'm sure someone will file a harrasment suit against ya! :)

horton129

What is the best/clever team name you have ever heard?

Worst?

Most overused?

Best/most clever was of course my team "The Inner Thighs" i can't take credit for it but it made me laugh. We had a very strong team (we've won prety much everything at one point or another) and when we'd roll in and played teams like "Mighty Sharks" (i made that up) it woul always be funny when they spoted us on the chart since they always thought they'd be playing a womens team thinking they would perhaps have an easy match-up then they's see us unpacking the faces were priceless. :grin:

Most overused: anything with shark, ball, chick, stick, master, killer, etc..