LIVE STREAM: US Open 10-Ball & 8-Ball Championships, Aug 8-13

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
What a run Skyler's been on over the past year!

Mosconi MVP, Derby City 9-ball champion, Derby City Master of the Table and US Open 8-ball champ.

Well played, Skyler.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mosconi MVP, Derby City 9-ball champion, Derby City Master of the Table and US Open 8-ball champ.

Well played, Skyler.
Yep, and good finish for Styer for 3rd.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Well played, Skyler.

I think he took 3rd at the US International Open last October. That was 2018 and wasn’t a first place, but it was a pretty impressive finish in the last 12 months. He is a threat against anyone and with the 9 on the spot he is one of the best.

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well played, Skyler.

I think they had some type of master of the table award for the US Open 8-Ball & 10-Ball that just finished. He took 1st in 8-Ball and 5th/6th in 10-Ball so I think he won the overall title.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I think he took 3rd at the US International Open last October. That was 2018 and wasn’t a first place, but it was a pretty impressive finish in the last 12 months. He is a threat against anyone and with the 9 on the spot he is one of the best.

Yup, forgot about that one. Eventual champion JL Chang knocked Sky out in the semis of that event that carried a $50,000 first prize. This was Sky's revenge against the great Chang.