Winning One Pocket--Eddie Robin

bioactive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a copy of this book 2nd edition. Prices are so high on Amazon. There is a pdf version available at the site scribd.com but it is likely pirated so I would not download. I wonder if Eddie is still around and knows his book is free to download there and on other sites.

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-19%20at%202.45.10%20PM_zpskgccajn9.png

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking for a copy of this book 2nd edition. Prices are so high on Amazon. ... ]
There are five copies right now on Ebay. The lowest is $500. If you are patient you could probably get one for $300-$350.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Books

I have several Eddie Robin books.
Winning one pocket: one sigh several signatures throughout.
Also several ‘shots, moves, and strategies
Also some 3C ones (position)?

I’m in Denver airport and can’t look how many etc.
I have bundreds of books I am selling, plus full sets of major print magazines and papers

I also have a set of the actual leather bound ones. Only 33sets exist. Not cheap and all are immaculate condition

Mark griffin
Markg@playcsipool.com
702-835-2000

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have several Eddie Robin books.
Winning one pocket: one sigh several signatures throughout.
Also several ‘shots, moves, and strategies
Also some 3C ones (position)?

I’m in Denver airport and can’t look how many etc.
I have bundreds of books I am selling, plus full sets of major print magazines and papers

I also have a set of the actual leather bound ones. Only 33sets exist. Not cheap and all are immaculate condition

Mark griffin
Markg@playcsipool.com
702-835-2000

How much for his Position Play in 3 Cushion?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think he means the Lizard bound

i also have a matching set of the two Lizard edition
dean
214 477 7323

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was offered $2200 or $2300 once,but I was not interested in sellingat the time

However at the present time I am buying my wife a convertible
so I am more motivated

I have never heard of a set selling,there were only a few sets (32) I believe

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I got my two one pocket books straight from Grady Mathews.
....I have a lot of books and as they get more valuable, I don’t really like it.
...to me, the value of a book is the information it contains,
They get tempting t o sell.

I found a couple books I’d been looking for at a book fair once...a few of the collectors
sorta looked down their noses at me when they realized I’d bought it to read....
...well, they were only breaking even....I was looking down my nose at them also.
:smile:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got my two one pocket books straight from Grady Mathews.
....I have a lot of books and as they get more valuable, I don’t really like it.
...to me, the value of a book is the information it contains,
They get tempting t o sell.

I found a couple books I’d been looking for at a book fair once...a few of the collectors
sorta looked down their noses at me when they realized I’d bought it to read....
...well, they were only breaking even....I was looking down my nose at them also.
:smile:

I collect books that have information that I want. That's WHY I collect them!! Never looked down on anybody for either.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Books for sale

Eventually I’ll be getting rid of my extensive book collection. I don’t have an inventory list yet.

If looking for something, contact me with an offer. I’ll guarantee the condition.

Also more magazines and paper subscriptions. Will not sell individual issues. But I have 2-3 of many . I gave complete set of billiards digest, American billiard review, national billiard news (from 60’s and 70’s till a few years ago. On the snap etc.

Want to make a deal on the whole thing.

If in vegas you can view them.

Mark Griffin

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In case anyone is looking for Winning One Pocket, there is one on Ebay right now for $370 with no bid. They are considering offers, and it's been up for a while.