It just hit me so i'm asking

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As i'm watching some of the World 9-ball and Qatar a thought ran across my mind.
I saw a player wearing a shirt with his countries name on it, now other than the Mosconi and I guess world teams I've never noticed our lone gun man wearing such a shirt.

I think i've seen Moora and others fly their flag but not shane, so I was wondering

Q: Would you be fine with flying your countries flag although you country does not support you or I guess even know that you are representing it? Would you still Rep your country out of some type of patriotic belief or do you agree should a person "not" fly the flag.

Me: I'm totally cool with it, it's like in mainstream life "hey, i'm not showing that/wearing that/talking about that cause they don't pay me"

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
The US doesn't have any kind of player organization or anything like other countries do.. They actually care about their pool players.. :)

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't want to be caught sporting an American flag anywhere in the Middle East...

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a problem

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't want to be caught sporting an American flag anywhere in the Middle East...

In Qatar and all across the middle east athletes are looked upon differently. You'll hear plenty of applauses for good play regardless of the person/country performing.