To every poolhall and bar tough guy

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
lol the guy infront of the camera at the table looked back, then took a drink and continued talking

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because the guy served a knockout up in 2 seconds, no fuss. He then casually walked out as the doorman came over to "calm" the situation

Yeah, he's the typical bar tough guy. Kid that is pudgy and soft , probably had a couple too many , shows his ass , so you hit him in the head with a cue then punch him a couple of times, the guys a douche bag, like 99% of them , if a legitimate tough man walked in , that guy would be chasing him around going gee, George, gee, all night.
Secretly wanting to wake up with his strong arms around him in the morning for protection.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Yeah, he's the typical bar tough guy. Kid that is pudgy and soft , probably had a couple too many , shows his ass , so you hit him in the head with a cue then punch him a couple of times, the guys a douche bag, like 99% of them , if a legitimate tough man walked in , that guy would be chasing him around going gee, George, gee, all night.
Secretly wanting to wake up with his strong arms around him in the morning for protection.

Um...... what?

Pretty sure a legitimate tough guy just did all that and then some, minus the cute cuddles outlined in your fantasy, there. :D

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude attacked the guy with cue butt, anyone who would call sucker punching someone a tough guy is beyond me.

If I wack someone in the head with a baseball bat when they aren't looking am I uber tough?

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow that was nuts. It looked like they were in the same group? And everything was fine a moment before. I wonder what was the cause.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Dude attacked the guy with cue butt, anyone who would call sucker punching someone a tough guy is beyond me.

If I wack someone in the head with a baseball bat when they aren't looking am I uber tough?

I was mostly concerned with the compact delivery of his punch. That's a fellow that I would be sure to avoid.

It's not really a sucker punch when the guy reached over and interfered with someone else. And slapping someone with a shaft is not the same as clubbing someone with a cue butt

Overreaction, sure, but not unexpected.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice little 4 piece there.
Nice straight left to start it off.
Talk shit, get hit.

Poor guy in the white almost spilled
his pint, nice save.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Hahaha. "Doorman" picks up cue stick and places it on table, then makes phone call. Screw the sack o' shit lying on the floor.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member

Just goes to show some people, if you're going to go around throwing other people's cue balls off the table...... some might not take kindly to it.

Your analogy is missing a key element. Please see below for a more realistic approach.

Sure you can whack someone in the head with a baseball bat, if someone else takes your batting helmet off and chucks it down the third base line in front of everyone, while he SEES you holding onto a baseball bat......... different story.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
I was mostly concerned with the compact delivery of his punch. That's a fellow that I would be sure to avoid.

It's not really a sucker punch when the guy reached over and interfered with someone else. And slapping someone with a shaft is not the same as clubbing someone with a cue butt

I agree, was it necessary? Hell no.

Was it an extreme possibility after what just happened? Hell yes.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Wow that was nuts. It looked like they were in the same group? And everything was fine a moment before. I wonder what was the cause.

Dude napping on the floor didn't like being touched and asked to step off.

Wonder how he feels now about being touched.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Every fight that I have seen starts with a sucker punch or a mutual agreement to fight,

If someone needs to sucker punch someone, it is because they need an edge. Sure he threw some straight down the line punches(opposed to some looping haymakers), but wacking some drunk with a cue then punching him while he is disoriented is about as far from being a tough guy as it gets.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every fight that I have seen starts with a sucker punch or a mutual agreement to fight,

If someone needs to sucker punch someone, it is because they need an edge. Sure he threw some straight down the line punches(opposed to some looping haymakers), but wacking some drunk with a cue then punching him while he is disoriented is about as far from being a tough guy as it gets.

When you swipe the guys cueball and look away your
essentially saying," go f yourself and you aint gonna do
s#!t."
That is exactly what a person should expect to happen.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just goes to show some people, if you're going to go around throwing other people's cue balls off the table...... some might not take kindly to it.

Your analogy is missing a key element. Please see below for a more realistic approach.

Sure you can whack someone in the head with a baseball bat, if someone else takes your batting helmet off and chucks it down the third base line in front of everyone, while he SEES you holding onto a baseball bat......... different story.

Throwing the cueball off the table was stupid, had the guy called him outside and beat his ass, sure you could label him a tough guy, smacking a drunk in the head with a pool cue and hitting him while disoriented isn't tough guy anything.

With you analogy, you have someone physically touching someone to remove their hat, a hat they likely own, here someone touched the cueball owned by neither guy in a oublic setting.

An anolgy more fittingin my opinion is playing chess in the park on a public managed table and some drunk knocks over the pieces, then instead of calling him out like a real tough guy, you hit them in the head with the chess board when they aren't looking then finish it off with punches.

It isn't tough guy shit, it is b*tch shit.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you swipe the guys cueball and look away your
essentially saying," go f yourself and you aint gonna do
s#!t."
That is exactly what a person should expect to happen.

I can't tell who is a tough guy from this thread, but its pretty easy to see who are, what I would call pansies, those that think sucker punching a drunk guy is acceptable.

If that guy wanted to hit the other guy, take it outside like the old school gentlemen.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
To be fair, the b*tch shit started with tough guy #1 thinking he can throw things around that aren't of any concern to him.......

It was matched with an equal level of b*tch shit.

There, happy?