Can you identify this glove brand?

smoochie

NotLikeThis
For you equipment geeks out there, I'm sure one of you would know :p

Whats the glove brand, I know pic isn't great, I snapshotted it from a video.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 467

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've done a google search prior to posting believe me, I just couldn't find it, so I posted here because maybe somebody who knows the logo out of the bat would just tell me the brand name, then I can easily find it.

I just like the design, I think it's unique.
Check out the Unglove. Kinda like this.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgFeCpjSdWg&t=3357s&ab_channel=Accu-StatsVideoProductions

Earl's glove during this year, I like how its open from the top and how one finger is open while the rest are close, I want this exact glove.

Didn't notice it was one finger and that was 20 years ago. I've been considering a glove so have been looking at them but don't remember seeing one with one finger.

Knowing earl that is probably homemade out of duct tape and an old pair of underwear. (That's not a knock, it's meant to say he thinks out of the box).

Honestly, I would just try to contact him and ask him, he would probably gladly reply.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I looked at some pics of him playing and it looks like he just cut off part of a glove to end up with this.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I looked at some pics of him playing and it looks like he just cut off part of a glove to end up with this.

I think he might cut the finger you're right, but I doubt he can cut the top part of glove like that, maybe it is designed that way, look like neatly cut.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Found another closeup of the brand logo, I know its blurred but if you know the brand then you will be able to identify it.

If you can't identify it, that just means you havent seen it before just like me.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 274

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at pictures of gloves at pooldawg.com, the logo looks somewhat like the Kamui logo:

kamui_brand.jpeg

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Found another closeup of the brand logo, I know its blurred but if you know the brand then you will be able to identify it.

If you can't identify it, that just means you havent seen it before just like me.
He's been known to cut his gloves to his liking. I've seen pretty clear pics of a Molinari he had that he trimmed to look the one you picture. This glove may be like that.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
He's been known to cut his gloves to his liking. I've seen pretty clear pics of a Molinari he had that he trimmed to look the one you picture. This glove may be like that.

I've butchered my glove, the finger cut is fine and can be done easily.

The issue is with cutting the part on the top like his, which I still think it is sold that way, I cant believe no manufacturer make glove where the top part is open to the air like that. Anyway for me when I cut it, what happens is, when now I'm done on the shot, it isnt tight anymore and it pumps upward and on the way of my shaft/cue above my hand.

Robert.Beak

Registered
I've done a google search prior to posting believe me, I just couldn't find it, so I posted here because maybe somebody who knows the logo out of the bat would just tell me the brand name, then I can easily find it.

I just like the design, I think it's unique.

Once my girlfriend gave me these gloves
well breathable, have an anti-slip pad on the inner side of the palm, excellent grip on the cloth
the great thing, already two years of pleasure

147a6911c5f1c2191cb4756b39edf121.jpg
f5f867bb796cbca81ea7a6934ad9799d.jpg

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't notice it was one finger and that was 20 years ago. I've been considering a glove so have been looking at them but don't remember seeing one with one finger.

Knowing earl that is probably homemade out of duct tape and an old pair of underwear. (That's not a knock, it's meant to say he thinks out of the box).

Honestly, I would just try to contact him and ask him, he would probably gladly reply.

It has two fingers. He apparently cut the end off the middle finger of the glove.