TvMike's Billiardnet.tv - BERGMAN VS HOGUE - 8 BALL ACTION - SAT SUN

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
It's been a while AZ Billiards but I know you are out there.

This Just In!

This Saturday and Sunday we will be doing a Money match in Tulsa Oklahoma @ the Red Door Den Justin Bergman is giving Greg Hogue "Spanky" 15 games going to 50 playing 8 Ball on a tight gold crown 9 footer in Tulsa Oklahoma. We will also feature whatever action or challenges that occur. This is a real gambling match!

Greg is one of the most known players in the state of Oklahoma and he's got a lot of heart to step up. He's played in several major events I've covered and he's made a pretty good name for himself hitting the road regionally competing. He's invited me to come out and produce the match at his place and since I like driving I said what the heck he's going up against 3 time Mosconi Cup team USA player Justin Bergman it's for sure going to make sense.

Please join the Red Door Den on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/624615148087804/

This will be broadcast FREE on FB live and Billiardnet.tv
Estimated time 3:00 PM CST - We are trying to avoid taking up the airwaves on top of the Cue It Up event. Neight Mindham is doing.

So I am looking for a way that I can pay the players and create some compensation for the broadcast. We are looking for broadcast sponsors for the event. A sponsorship will go a long way to produce this match for everyone's enjoyment in Oklahoma and beyond and it will be potentially seen by thousands of pool fans this weekend and beyond.

This is a great way to support having such a caliber match in Oklahoma and is a perfect way to advertise your business and or pool room or industry related product or service.

Billiardnet.tv will create and or use your existing logos, video spots etc with inclusion into the broadcast. Message TvMike aka Mike Pool on Facebook or contact Greg Hogue to be a sponsor. Whatever we can get together to make the best of this weekend is appreciated. I am doing the broadcast (TvMike) so you know I have the technical side down and we have a few days to get the ads and logos together.

I know this is pool but don't let me down, i'm driving 2,000 miles for this literally. Thanks for sharing!

Attachments

• smaller.jpg
    smaller.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 630

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
So did this go down? I don't see anything on it in the main forum...

mnb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The video stopped with the score at 32-29

What was the final score?