Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking maybe you could still do carpet by just using runners of carpet around the table? Or maybe use carpet tiles? I think PT109 posted a pic of those and they looked really good! It’s not just the ball nicks, but also for good leg and back health.

Yes I am still looking for runners to go around the table.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OMG you're so right about the brick floor. I always loved that floor until I got the table last fall. I looked for a rug but I could not find one before Trent came so I am happy and sad because I love the floor but hate to see my balls get dinged.

Met a woman said a ball flew off the table and chipped the tile floor. Real pissed...she advises people to have rug or carpet under table. My next set up will have low pile commercial carpet.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190330-084549.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-084549.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 727

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a big box for my tree and these were the extras, for a single guy my house actually matched! LOL.

Loss of game and removal from the premises...pretty sure my granddaughter would slam the door on your a** if you broke one.

House rules is house rules!

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I wasn't going to post anything until I was done, but lately there's too much talky-talky, and not enough showy showy.

So, last year I finally began cleaning out my pool room. For those who know me, you were aware I had been wandering the planet for many years while working with an airline. In that time I ended up collecting a lot of stuff. I finally ended up in a house but never really unpacked because I was so used living out of a suitcase. Here's some intermediate progress ...

Attachments

• ! So it begins.jpg
    ! So it begins.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,245
  • IMG_0707.jpg
    IMG_0707.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,270
  • IMG_1508.jpg
    IMG_1508.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,278

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I wasn't going to post anything until I was done, but lately there's too much talky-talky, and not enough showy showy.

So, last year I finally began cleaning out my pool room. For those who know me, you were aware I had been wandering the planet for many years while working with an airline. In that time I ended up collecting a lot of stuff. I finally ended up in a house but never really unpacked because I was so used living out of a suitcase. Here's some intermediate progress ...
Speaking of which, I wonder if anybody has ever rented a (large) storage unit to use as a man cave / pool room...?

pj <- hmm...
chgo