John Schmidt 626 video Nov. 21 - semi-public (tickets required) viewing

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recall recently watching a movie about Chuck...don't know whether he wrote it or not, but he was portrayed as a mentally troubled psychotic. I believe that he "outsmarted" his girlfriend, played by Julia Roberts, by switching the poison meant for him, killing her. I think that Drew Barrymore was also in it....Not too bad, worth two hours if there's not much more to do.
"Confessions of a Dangerous Mind"
This is it:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0270288/

Arnaldo

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread has a long history of crazy claims with no root in reality...its just carrying on the theme.

Sent from the future.

And it is so absurd that they are refusing to support things for which there is some evidence...yet levy all sorts of unfounded charges of impropriety, which have 0 proof.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
And it is so absurd that they are refusing to support things for which there is some evidence...yet levy all sorts of unfounded charges of impropriety, which have 0 proof.

Sounds like another hearing currently underway. :cool:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Why'd you cum bak?

How'd u kno it wuz me, agin marget? I'm now invisible. Camo'ed for u, cum bak
I hope your keyboard is missing a half dozen letters...if not it's time to get some help. Professional, research university, dedicated team level help.

Sent from the future.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's playing in a little bit in the 14.1 event. Watched SVB a bit earlier today, I think I'll watch Schmidt this evening, seems worth checking out, never watched him play.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was out of town, but magic of laptop and iPhone allowed me to keep up with most of the matches and watch quite a bit.

Don't know anything about John Schmidt personally, but I really enjoyed listening to him as one of the commentators for the final match yesterday. Lot of insight and came off as a gentleman listening to him. Seems to care about the sport and 14.1 in particular.

Nice change from 9 ball and whether it was Eberle or Schmidt, it was neat looking in and hearing them analyze issues, suggest strategies, etc.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Did anyone here personally attend either "showings"? Any first hand reviews?

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Schmidt went full Pete Davidson, viewers must sign a $1 million non-disclosure agreement.

Can't even admit to seeing it? :confused::eek:

iu

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
[/B]

The question is why?

I assumed it must have been a joke-If it's serious im sure he is hoping the one or two multi-millionaires he MIGHT get to participate, violate the agreement immediately in front of several witnesses.

Last edited: