View Single Post
Mystery
Old
  (#7)
Ed Simmons
AzB Silver Member
Ed Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeEd Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1750

Mystery - 02-01-2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler08
Whenever I try to go to azbilliards it works fine but then when I click on the Forums, it says '' Cant find the website your looking for '' and '' Page does not exist ''. But its only my computer because im on the my dads and it works fine. It is also like this for propoolvideo.com. Suggestions please!
I had this problem all day yesterday and early this morning, both from home and at work. I figured the whole forum was down, but now that my access is back, I'm seeing all kinds of conversations that took place yesterday. Anybody know what happened and why this is fixed all of the sudden?