View Single Post
Old
  (#12)
BVal
AzB Silver Member
BVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 217

05-04-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
Well as it has been over a year since you saw me play, maybe like 16 months or more, & I could have learn a few tricks.

But the last time I was at Kolby's on a Sunday I took SECOND, and the only one who beat me was the LEGEND "SHORTS". I almost force him to a second set as he was in the hot seat.

That ain't bad because I think when I was collecting my SECOND PLACE money BVal was long gone home.
I have never actually seen you play EVER! The only time I actually ever met you was at the Desert Dust Off and even then you failed to introduce yourself. It wasn't until days later that I actually knew I met you. I have been waiting to see you at the same tourney I have been at for years now CooCoo. Hell you even said you beat me once when in fact we have never actually met. I think you really need to see a doctor and get your memory checked. Seriously.

I have talked to people that have seen you play recently and unless you are "laying down" BIG TIME, you haven't learned any tricks. Your game doesn't scare me. What scares me is that you probably drive around some of the same parts of the city as me.

BVal