View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
BVal
AzB Silver Member
BVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 217

05-04-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
I'm not sure if it's lack of execution or lack of luck! lol I'm putting the cue ball at the corner of the break box. I aiming to hit the cue ball middle and the head ball as solid as possible. I turn my hips in at contact to gain power and drive the the cue through the ball. The damn rack is blowing up. Balls flying every where. But nothing is dropping! I would say in 5 breaks maybe 2 I drop a ball. The rack is wide open with nothing dropping...not a good way to start lol Any tips out there?
Maybe take a little power off of your break. Sometimes that works. It worked for my 9 ball break. When you hit the balls so hard more of them are moving and sometimes kicking balls out of pockets that would normally be going in.
BVal