View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

Lightbulb 05-04-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVal View Post
I have never actually seen you play EVER! The only time I actually ever met you was at the Desert Dust Off and even then you failed to introduce yourself. It wasn't until days later that I actually knew I met you. I have been waiting to see you at the same tourney I have been at for years now CooCoo. Hell you even said you beat me once when in fact we have never actually met. I think you really need to see a doctor and get your memory checked. Seriously.

I have talked to people that have seen you play recently and unless you are "laying down" BIG TIME, you haven't learned any tricks. Your game doesn't scare me. What scares me is that you probably drive around some of the same parts of the city as me.

BVal

Well I am out of action 90-120 days with a knee thing, but I serious doubt if I will ever make it to Kolby's in Tempe again, as Tracy is not TD there no more, and I liked the way he ran the Sunday Events.

Don't let my driving scare you as I drove over the road 18 wheelers before retiring, and averaged over 12,000 mile/month, accident, and ticket free. So I know how to drive!

I hear there may soon be a NEW Room on Bell Road West of I-17 that will be ALL Diamonds, that is close to me. Maybe they will do as I heard 3-4 night a weeks tournaments. Mostly catering to the 8's and under.

I honestly hate driving now a day, and especially at night with all the DRUNKS!