View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
BVal
AzB Silver Member
BVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 217

05-04-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
Well I am out of action 90-120 days with a knee thing, but I serious doubt if I will ever make it to Kolby's in Tempe again, as Tracy is not TD there no more, and I liked the way he ran the Sunday Events.

Don't let my driving scare you as I drove over the road 18 wheelers before retiring, and averaged over 12,000 mile/month, accident, and ticket free. So I know how to drive!

I hear there may soon be a NEW Room on Bell Road West of I-17 that will be ALL Diamonds, that is close to me. Maybe they will do as I heard 3-4 night a weeks tournaments. Mostly catering to the 8's and under.

I honestly hate driving now a day, and especially at night with all the DRUNKS!
90-120 days? You have been out of action for 50+ years. LOL.

The new TD runs the Sunday tourneys just fine. It's not rocket Science.

To the OP - When I am faced with a low percentage shot I look for a safe. If the safe is 70% or worse, I take the shot.

BVal