View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member
poolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-05-2009, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
I'm not sure if it's lack of execution or lack of luck! lol I'm putting the cue ball at the corner of the break box. I aiming to hit the cue ball middle and the head ball as solid as possible. I turn my hips in at contact to gain power and drive the the cue through the ball. The damn rack is blowing up. Balls flying every where. But nothing is dropping! I would say in 5 breaks maybe 2 I drop a ball. The rack is wide open with nothing dropping...not a good way to start lol Any tips out there?
i've heard that breaking form the center of the table instead of near the rail gets better results with an 8 ball rack

have you tried the second ball break?