View Single Post
Bensingers Billiard Academy
Old
  (#3)
freddy the beard
Freddy Bentivegna
freddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Bensingers Billiard Academy - 05-15-2006, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Ardeno
Does anyone have any photos of some of these great pool rooms of the past that you could post for those of us who have never seen them? Bensinger's, Cochran's, the 7/11 in NY, St Elmo's in Norfolk, etc. I would love to see what these renown places looked like, inside & out. All these stories over the years have made these rooms legendary places. Is there a site that has some photos of these places?
Thanks,
Terry
Terry, here are some pics of me in Bensingers. The second one shows me in my famous Captain America shirt. We could get up on the table because those are 5 x 10's I am playing on, brother! The last photo is me on the bench next to the 6 x 12 snooker table, broke and "carrying the banner." (no place to sleep) Great old days!

the Beard
Attached Images

Bank on, brother!

100s of pgs of pool goodness on my site
www.bankingwiththebeard.com