View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
worktheknight
AzB Silver Member
worktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond reputeworktheknight has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-21-2016, 05:49 AM

Here is the replied email to me from Robert Harris this morning.

Date: 07/21/16 07:22:23
To: Chuck Dvorak
Subject: Re: New Post This Morning by ebay person omencuesforlife about my purple heart Harris Cue listing

Chuck: I don't know this is. The cue in question was a south west style six point as I stated in my post. I even clarified it a second time when asked which cue was in question. Cornerstone cues contacted the seller and they took the sale down.

Not sure who ebay member omencuesforlife is or why he continues to try and slander me and accuse me as being a thief as Roberts previous postings said the ebay sale was taken down !!

This bs that ebay member omencuesforlife has continued to portray against me, is not a good business practice.