View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
Billiardbills
Billiard Bill
Billiardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond reputeBilliardbills has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-21-2016, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDRJR View Post
I've been playing on Diamond Red Label tables lately. NONE of the diamond systems I've used in the past work. Everything comes up short or WAY short. Are there systems that work well for these tables? Any adjustments I've tried will work for very similar shots, but not across the board for all shots in that system. For example, a simple long rail kick to the corner pocket may need a +1/2 diamond from 40 to 0, but a kick from 20 to zero needs none. Should the adjustments come as a %? Shallow first rail kicks need a much different adjustment than a steep approach angle. I've been watching the one pocket players, but judging from how many are actually pocketing balls rail first, I'm not sure they're holding any secrets back. Thanks in advance for any help or tips.

Ed,
It's the 85 degrees and humidity in there. Lol. Jk.

Thank you,

Bill Lister
Cell/text- 239.823.0408
PayPal- Billiardbills@gmail.com
www.billiardbills.com
www.facebook.com/billiardbills

www.billiardbills.com
billiardbills@gmail.com
239.823.0408 call or text

Under promise and over deliver...

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so...
-Mark Twain