View Single Post
Old
  (#63)
S.Vaskovskyi
AzB Silver Member
S.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond reputeS.Vaskovskyi has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-22-2019, 11:17 PM

I'm pretty sure if I change the vault plate on a Revo on exactly the same size-weight one but softer tomahawk material the shaft's deflection would not rise. I would get used to it when it comes to sighting with no ferrule but it just looks better for me with a white pad than the black one and I believe the hit would become a bit softer. BTW just yesterday I've enjoyed this video with Chris Melling 4 consecutive run-outs in chinese 9-ball https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UWp7Z63r-UI. Look at his Revo's pad. I quess that is one of custom Revos where you pay 200$ extra for a pad of different color. Nevermind I don't see Predator changing their marketing policy and offering their Revo in extra length any time soon so why to care. I'll better look for that manufacturer offering their shaft in 31" with the taper-stiffness-energy transfer for my liking and the same or very close level with a Revo. The rest I can take care of. Once I'll be able to try Becue Prime-M 12.5 I find out if I like it. What I've heard it has more flex in comparison to the Revos. But I need to try it to find out if it would be a problem for me or not. It may also happen Goran Kobas at Go-customs one day decides to offer his Go-2 in 31" too. It is more likely then with Predator. Than I'll have one more good option here in Europe to choose from. There's no rush...the time and possibility will come one day when it's time.

Playing cue: 62" full spliced player I''ve built for myself
Break cue: made by myself

"Live and learn...and have fun"

Last edited by S.Vaskovskyi; 05-22-2019 at 11:23 PM.